The following links provide information on state and federally regulated plants. You can view individual state quarantine summaries on this site for state-specific noxious weed listings.
- Federal Noxious Weed List
- Federal Noxious Weeds – State Concurrence Matrix
- University of Montana Invaders Database
- USDA NRCS Plants Database
- Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN) database (USDA ARS)
- Regulated Noxious Aquatic Weeds, combined Federal and State list:
Pond Trade Magazine
NOTE: This list is a quick reference tool that is compiled and maintained by industry. State noxious weed regulations change frequently and this may not reflect the most current information. To report a change or error, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated: July 6, 2015